Missionaries established a leprosy colony in Malek in 1906, and although it thrived during the war, it has since been neglected by the government and international NGOs. Earlier this year, we contacted Christian Mission Aid (CMA) and asked them to assess the colony’s current needs. They generously granted our request and in July, MCH provided a vehicle to transport the team to the colony, where they did the assessment. (MCH also donated fortified maize flour to the children of the colony.) We will continue to monitor and support the needs of this colony as God makes resources available.